Online Auction Terms and Conditions
This is a legal agreement between you, the site user / buyer, and Outreach East and these terms and conditions shall apply to all auction sales by Outreach East.
• All registration information for a bidder shall be current, complete and accurate. If bidder information changes at any time the bidder must notify Outreach East of changes immediately. A bid is a legally binding contract; therefore, all bidders must be 18 years of age or older. Outreach East may, at its sole discretion deny registration to any person or entity.
All sales are subject to Michigan State sales tax in accordance with the laws of Michigan. If you are exempt from paying sales tax, you must provide Outreach East with a copy of your sales tax license and fill out a tax-exempt form 3372 at the time you provide payment for purchases.
• Buyer is responsible for making all arrangements for merchandise to be picked up and removed per terms and/or conditions listed for the auction. Currently we do not ship products as we are not set up for that yet. They must be picked up at our local office 425 N. Genesee St, Davison, Mi. 48423.
• All items purchased on our online auctions are to be paid for and picked up within 7 Days of the end of the auction. After this period, we will assess storage fees to the buyer at a rate of $5.00 per day per lot unless special arrangements have been made and the items have been paid for. After 7 days from the end date of the auction there will be no refunds on any item purchased on the auction and upon this time payment in full is still required regardless of the condition or the availability of the item(s). Furthermore, we retain the right to resell any and all items not picked up after 10 days regardless of whether paid in full and any amount paid will be credited as a donation to Outreach East. If you require storage beyond 7 days, it is strongly advised that you make other arrangements.
All items are sold AS IS WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS and with no warranty of any kind expressed or implied. Buyers are encouraged to physically inspect any items they may be interested in during the open hours of Outreach East. Bids cannot be withdrawn after the auction for any reason. Buyer understands that descriptions whether written or verbal regarding any item are not guaranteed and Outreach East or Seller assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
At the end of each auction the buyer will be provided a receipt for his/her purchases via the email address provided upon registration. Buyer must maintain current and correct mailing address, phone number and email address(es) at all times. Please check your junk mail and or add us to your contacts to be assured of receiving the emails.
• The buyer is responsible for removal of purchased items within the pick-up dates listed for the auction. Removal is at the risk, expense and liability of the purchaser or purchaser’s representative(s). Any items or any part of items not removed within the allotted time frame, or any items abandoned will be resold or disposed of at the buyer’s expense.
• Failure to pay for and/or remove purchased items per posted dates and times may result in bidder being banned from any future auctions
Outreach East reserves the right to terminate, change or suspend any aspect of the auction sale at their sole discretion for any reason.
Buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Outreach East and their assigns from and against all claims, expenses, losses, damages or liability including but not limited to attorney’s fees either directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from any act including the negligent acts or omissions of Outreach East & or www.Outreacheast.shop or anyone acting in his/her behalf in connection with or arising out of auction.
• The auctioneer (Outreach East) may, at its sole discretion, void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and resell any items that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the auctioneer / Outreach East is final.
Outreach East’s Right to Terminate Purchase. If for any reason Outreach East is unable to complete the sale of any purchase to buyer or provide such purchase free and clear of liens, even if the buyer was given notice that he is the high bidder and purchaser, Buyer agrees that Outreach East may terminate the purchase/agreement, in which case Outreach East’ only liability shall be the return of any monies actually paid by buyer.
• Buyer is responsible for their bidding number/ Username and password and should keep this information in a secure place. Buyer is responsible for any bids placed using his/her bidding number and password.
• Buyer agrees that by accessing this site, you accept without limitation, all of the terms and conditions set forth and to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of this site. Furthermore, buyer agrees that use of this site is at your own risk. Neither Outreach East & or www.Outreacheast.shop, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, or third-party content providers warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error free, nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this site, or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, security, or currency of the site.
OutreachEast.Shop does not imply or intend for anything contained herein to be of legal advice.
Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time with or without notice.
YOUR USE OF THIS AUCTION SITE MARKS YOUR ACCEPTANCE I